Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas tags

For our card club this month (Nov) we did a tag exchange instead of a card swap...thought I would share the tags I made. I got the idea from Samantha Welch.. she is a Stampin up demonstrator, and always has cool ideas!! To check out her blog go here:
http://samanthawelch.blogspot.com/

She is such a sweetie!!! The Dear friends stamp set is available for hostess, but it is by far my most favorite set!! There is so much you can do with it!!

Enjoy!!!





Supplies Used:
White cardstock, Red cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Dear Friends SU! set, Snow Flurries SU! set, Red riding hood red ink, Old Olive ink, mis. red ribbon, and christmas ribbon, bling/jems, cuttlebug to cut out flower, nesting dies from quickutz SU! flower punch, SU! scallop punch, black ink and demensionals

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Those are so cute!!!!!!!!!!

angie worthington said...

those are super CUTE!....

PattiM said...

I love your tags...Soooo cute..

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Samantha said...

Hi Jamie :) I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog when Isabel passed away. Knowing that you cared enough to send me hugs meant so much to me. {HUGS} right back :)